Friday, May 05, 2006

AP Makes me Look Like an Idiot

Updates because Fox News made me feel better about myself.

The Associated Press today writes about their latest poll showing dissatisfaction with the President and the Congress. Contrary to my assertion - that the stance of the Congressional GOP on immigration would help them with the conservative base, they say the increasing disapproval of the GOP is largely due to a falloff among conservatives.

Well, um, yeah...

What I meant to say was that it's going to enhance GOP standing among conservatives very soon.

And on a more serious note, if I'm trying to find a silver lining, I'll point out that this poll is of 'adults.' Only the most motivated 35% of this group is going to come out and vote on election day.

Update: Fox News' latest poll says that the approval ratings of both the President and Republicans in Congress have improved slightly.

Back to the top.

No comments: