Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Nearly 4,000 Security Badges Missing at O'Hare

Remind me not to connect in Chicago:

Officials at O'Hare International Airport are refusing to interview with CBS 2 about our latest findings. The 2 Investigators have found more security breaches and a failure by authorities to investigate.

O'Hare is one of the busiest airports in the nation, and may be one of the most vulnerable.

The 2 Investigators have learned that 47 more employee access badges are missing, bringing the total we've discovered to 3,807 – the biggest security failure involving access badges ever to be exposed.

"Doesn't surprise me,” said Marcia Pinkston [a former flight attendant]. “I am surprised you didn't find more."

So we should be reassured that it's 'just' 4,000 missing? I'm not sure that makes me feel any better.

No comments: