Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Deep Fried Heaven

I like bad foods, but I don't typically go for deep-fried (although I still want to try deep-fried pizza). Nevertheless, even I have to imagine the ingenuity that leads to such a variety of deep-fried treats! This list reads like a death-row prisoner's last meal. It includes:

  • Deep-Fried Coca-Cola
  • Deep-Fried Cheesecake
  • Deep-Fried Cheeseburger
  • Deep-Fried Cupcake
  • Deep-Fried Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
  • Deep-Fried Chicken Sandwich on a Doughnut
  • Deep Fried Mac n' Cheese
  • The Hamdog

And what you ask, is a Hamdog?
a hot dog wrapped in a deep fried beef patty, smothered with chili, cheese and onions, served on a hoagie bun and topped with a fried egg and two fistfuls of fries. What else can you say other than 'I'll have a hamdog, please'?

The good news is, being fat isn't so bad anymore.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

While on holiday in Scotland (Hogmanay, aka New Year's Eve) I had a deep fried Mars bar with go along with a snort of The Macallan). Heaven, I tell you and I'm a skinny girl who'd ordinarily eschew that sort of thing.

The Editor at IP said...

Heh.
Watch out. I think deep-fried candy bars are a gateway drug. Soon you'll be craving a hamdog fix.