Tuesday, June 13, 2006

On Rove, Left Needs to Move On

Well, earlier today I glibly noted that folks like Truthout and others on the Left had gotten it wrong when they claimed that Rove received an indictment from the Special Prosecutor on May 12. Apparently I was incorrect. They assert that their sources are too good, and that Rove WAS indicted.

I am no lawyer, but... leaving aside the ludicrousness of it all, and the 'double-secret indictment' angle, is that even possible?

So let's start to make a list of popular ideas the Left rejects: Bush won the Presidency in 2000, Bush won the Presidency in 2004, Karl Rove was not indicted by the Special Prosecutor, Al Qaeda existed in Iraq before the war... I'm sure there are many others.

Back to the top.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Something other than human activity can have an impact on the climate.

Bush has done anything right, just once, ever.

I'm sure I could think of more, but it's time for dinner, heh.