Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Sheehan: I'll Beat Pelosi

We can only hope the race actually materializes:

If Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) refuses to bring articles of impeachment against President Bush to the floor of the House, anti-war activist Cindy Sheehan said Monday, Sheehan not only will challenge the Speaker in the next election but also will defeat her.

Discussing President Bush and Vice President Cheney, Sheehan said, “We put them there. We can fire them. If Nancy Pelosi doesn't do her constitutionally mandated job by midnight tonight, tomorrow I will announce that I'm going to run against her.

“And not only am I going to run against her, but I will beat her,” Sheehan added.

Maybe we could get Michael Moore and Rosie O'Donnell to run against some other Democratic leaders, on a 'Wing Nut' ticket.

No comments: