Friday, February 09, 2007

Glenn Reynolds is Almost Sexy

Ace of Spades - in an incredibly tasteless post about Amanda Marcotte - commented on a website that allows you to identify celebrities whom you resemble.

I can't say I think much of it. It said I look like Placido Domingo, and anyone who knows me will tell you I'm more of a Raul Julia.

But plug in the faces of some better-known people and you get more interesting results. Like our friend Glenn Reynolds, here:


This was a surprise because some of these people - obviously - are a given. I mean, you say the name 'Glenn Reynolds,' and I think Torvalds, Major, Grant and Neill. But Mary Kate? Well. Now I think I'll read his stuff a little more closely.

Update: The results for Mary Katharine Ham seems to make more sense:



And for the benefit of those who know me, here's my result:



So that's me: a cross between Placido Domingo and James Cagney, with some Arvydas Sabonis thrown in. Yech.

No comments: